3.28.2013

Easter eggs inspiration

For me the coolest thing during Easter is the egg decorating. There is so many options to do that. That's why every year I try to make my eggs in a different way. One colour, traditional egg painting is a bit borring, so we can put a ribbon on it, or stick little paper dots and thank's to that we'll get a little masterpiece.

I present to you a portion of easter eggs, maybe they will inspire you to create some tiny works of art? On Saturday I'll show you my easter eggs this year. I can reveal to you that they will be dripping with gold and silver.



Najfajniejsze w Wielkanocy jest dla mnie dekorowanie jajek. Jest tyle różnych możliwości, co roku staram się przygotowywać pisanki w inny sposób. Jednobarwne, tradycyjnie pomalowane jajka są nudne, przewiążmy je wstążką, naklejmy kropeczki z wycinanek, a już staną się małymi arcydziełami.

Przedstawiam wam porcję wielkanocnych jajeczek, może zainspirują Was do stworzenia kilku malutkich dzieł sztuki? A już w sobotę pokażę Wam moje tegoroczne pisanki. Zdradzę, że będą ociekały złotem i srebrem.
M.














Brak komentarzy: